Before you proceed follow the guidlines below:
- All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- The topic of the paper must be within the specified scope.
- The submitted full paper (in A4 paper size) must be written in English.
- All papers should meet the ICISS 2023 template and the committee reserves the right not to accept and not to proceed with any papers that do not meet this template.
- It should provide the objective of the study, the methods, the results, and the discussion.
- Make sure your paper is not more than 10 pages
You can access the call for papers from the link below:
And submit the paper at this link:
Accepted papers will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore subject to meeting IEEE Xplore’s scope and quality requirements
This conference will be conducted on September 6-7, 2023 in Bandung, Indonesia (Hybrid Conference).
All questions about submissions should be contact Yusuf Ayuba (WhatsApp: +62 813-4131-8887) and Hastie Audytra (WhatsApp: +62 812-7343-7672).